Friday, June 22, 2012

Whatever is noble

Nobility is something kind of lost in our culture. The definition of Noble is possessing outstanding qualities. Possessing outstanding qualities is something to work for. I know very few people who I would consider noble. I myself am not one of them. In our society good qualities are hard to find in a person. Let alone outstanding qualities. It's all about "I." So much energy is spent worrying about ourselves. But a noble person would be worrying about everyone else. We work so hard just to survive. But a noble person wouldn't care what happened to themselves but would work hard for the survival of the people around them. 

So this is how I see nobility.
Noble: What you are when you care about others more than yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment