Wednesday, November 13, 2013

An often response to problems and distress in our lives is to get mad at God. We think everything must his fault since he is the creator of the universe. But I think we often forget that he has an enemy who wants to destroy us. When things come against us we need to turn to our Savior, who loved us enough to die to save us. without him we are nothing. But, with him we can over come all evil that may come against us. he will comfort you and given you strength for whatever the devil may throw your way. True, he may let bad things happen. But, he knows all, and is always doing what is best for you. Because he loves you.
 
 
Psalm 70a
For the director of music. Of David. A petition.
1Hasten, O God, to save me;
come quickly, Lord, to help me.
2May those who want to take my life
be put to shame and confusion;
may all who desire my ruin
be turned back in disgrace.
3May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!”
turn back because of their shame.
4But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
“The Lord is great!”
5But as for me, I am poor and needy;
come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Lord, do not delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment